Inspiring Kids to Imagine & Explore
Fun Apps Included
Included with the LeapPad2 learning tablet are five apps that offer kids a way to use their creativity and imagination. All kids will love to create and nurture their very own pet with the Pet Pad app. The Cartoon Director app allows kids to direct their very own animated cartoons. Sing along with the LeapFrog Learning Songs app and kids can use the interactive Art Studio to make creative masterpieces. Plus, kids can select one of four popular apps to download for free to your tablet. Parents can also shop for LeapFrog Explorer games right from your home computer and download many more educational and fun apps for their kids.
The Amazing Features of the LeapPad2
This new way to play features front and back cameras and video recorders unlike the original LeapPad tablet that just offered one camera on the rear side. Another really cool feature is the touch screen that lets children tap, draw and write with the stylus. Plus, shake, twist or turn the tablet for amazing motion-based play.
There is a reason that parents love LeapFrog. This tablet allows parents to keep up with their kids’ education. The LeapFrog Learning Path is a great way for parents to see how their child is doing with the fun but educational games. Parents are able to see where their children excel and where they need more support. Plus, emails offer specific learning tips and allow you to share your child’s achievements. With the LeapPad2 parents can also enter their child’s spelling lists or math problems into select games for extra practice as they play.
LeapPad2 Offers Quality Education
The educational apps and games offered by LeapFrog not only challenge but inspire kids to learn and play. Subjects like math and science are featured with the tablet. Kids can use hundreds of different skills sets at the perfect pace for them. The games will automatically become more challenging for your child as their skills develop. Their progress will be remembered with each game and into the new game and from book to book. The learning keeps on moving forward.
Plus, kids will gain a sense of pride and accomplishment with the built-in hints and tutorials. Rather then the tablet simply giving the answer to your child, it will offer them instruction.
A New Way to Read
With the new Learn to Read series and other exciting Ultra eBooks kids can enhance their phonics, comprehension and vocabulary skills. Fun and engaging characters will spring to life through amazing animation. Your child’s reading level will adjust heightening the challenge to keep children engaged and continuously learning. Touch the text in order to receive help in sounding out words. Reading also becomes an interactive experience when children take advantage of the voice recording and motion-based play features.
Features of LeapFrog's LeapPad2
- 4GB of memory for limitless learning fun
- Front & back cameras & video recorders
- 5 inch touch screen
- Is now compatable with the LeapPad2 Recharger Pack (sold seperately)
- Includes 5 free apps: Pet Pad, Learning Songs, Art Studio, Cartoon Director App plus 1 app of your choice
- Allows Chhildren to explore more than 2,500 skills in subjects like reading, music, art, science, mathematics, geography, health plus more!
- Leveled reading experiences to help reading skills grow
- Creative play for unlimited exploration
- 325+ game cartridges & downloadable apps available from LeapFrog App Center
- Includes motion-based play; turn, twist & shake for more interactive fun
- LeapFrog apps and games are designed by educational experts
- Enter your child's spelling lists and math sets into select games for extra practice as kids play
- LeapFrog Learning Path allows parents to see where their child excels or needs more support
- Choose from a range of accessories like skins & cases, kid-friendly headphones (sold seperately)
- Up to 9 hours of battery life
- 480x272 screen resolution
- AC adapter available (sold seperately)
- Includes a USB port
- Includes a headphone jack